Saturday, December 22, 2007

Traditions

One of the many things I love about our family is our purposeful time spent together. Leslie & I have created or adopted traditions for our family that happen at various times & seasons throughout the year. One of those traditions we came by unintentionally our first Christmas season in Calgary when we were given theatre tickets to see "Treasure Island".

Last year we decided we'd take our kids to see a production of "A Christmas Carol".

Today we once again took our kids to the theatre. This time it was to the Storybook Theatre production of "The Sound of Music". We had never been to Storybook Theatre but I must say it was quite good. We all enjoyed ourselves. As a youth, year after year avoiding my older sisters invites to annually watch "The Sound of Music" when it came on TV - today I delightfully sat through it!

No comments: