Monday, April 28, 2008

Life is full

I thought I'd squeeze in a post or two in what has been a very full few days (with little breathing room on the horizon).

sup?

  • Early 4:41 am starts (the last 2 months, this early rise has been a big deal for me)
  • A second ministry proposal due for Toronto
  • An article due early May (which is taking time now)
  • Speaking at a buddy's church this weekend
  • Volunteering at the Y tonight
  • A conference call tomorrow night
  • Jake's first soccer game on Tuesday night
  • A network of house church planters in Red Deer on Wednesday lunch
  • Dinner with an old pal on Wednesday night
  • As I Lay Dying with Berkley & a new bud on Thursday night
  • My part in a prayer manifesto is due on Friday
  • Social w/hockey parents on Saturday night
  • Two years ago I contributed to a book I wasn't sure would ever come to be - I found out today (as I was sent a copy to look over) that it will be going to print very soon!
  • Of course, watching my Flyers get in the heads of the Habs
  • Just finished Head's book - what an incredible man & story

Good times - please forgive my lack of posting!

No comments: