Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On the iPod

I have 3500 songs on my iPod, 1 book, a dozen podcasts, 20 talks, pics - and still, it's not even 25% full! Amazing, I love it!

Getting lots of play in the buds lately is SOAD's "Mezmerize" - it has to be one of the best recordings of all time. P.O.D.'s new album is delish as well with the return of original guitarist Marcus Curiel.

I'm getting really stoked about heading to the As I Lay Dying show next week. I saw them a couple of years back at the dome & they were awesome. This time around it will be a smaller venue which always makes for a better show with this kinda band. All of their stuff is getting it's fair share of play also. Good stuff - yeah!

2 comments:

wcs53 said...

Hey Steve,

I just found out last night that As I Lay Dying are laying in Winnipeg on May 5 and I'll be there then, so I ordered a ticket this morning. Looking forward to it.

Steve said...

Yeah man, you'll love 'em - they're unbelievable!