Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Press Play

A 3 minute sample of Head's first track Flush off the upcoming debut is available on his myspace page. The full length song will be available on itunes 07/08/08 with the album coming out 09/09/08. I've been chomping at the bit for this one - can't wait!

Lately my ipod play consists of:
  • Aerosmith - Big Ones & Permanent Vacation
  • System of a Down - Mezmerize
  • Ozzy - No More Tears
  • The Black Crowes - Warpaint & Greatest Hits
  • Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
  • KISS - Alive

I've finally gotten past the 4000 song mark on my ipod. The thing is crazy - I haven't even filled it 1/4 & I have tons of other stuff on it. I've thrown a bunch of audio books on there for the kids for our trek camping in Montana this summer - Beverly Cleary, Roald Dahl and of course, Dr. Seuss. We're all looking forward to the end of school next week & the beginning of the camping season - woo!

No comments: