Monday, June 30, 2008

Too Much Information

Here are some tidbits about me. Why? We had a partner appreciation week last week at work where each of us listed something about ourselves that other partners may not know. I thought it would be fun to throw a few up here starting with what I posted from work.
  • I lived in Bermuda for three years. In fact, both my sons were born there (my daughter was born in Mississauga, ON Canada).
  • I was born with a club foot. As a result, my left foot is 1 cm shorter than my right foot, my left leg is an inch shorter than my right leg & my left leg is smaller than my right leg (most noticeable when I wear shorts & my calves are exposed).
  • I sunburn easily & badly. I've had blisters on several occasions & once spent time in the hospital being treated for second degree burns from the sun.
  • I don't wear deodorant. I'm not sure what it is about my body but when I sweat it doesn't smell. I can play hockey, workout & run for 5 kms yet I don't get BO. However, I will occasionally wear deodorant for the scent. Put it this way, I haven't opened the deodorant stick Leslie put in my stocking this past Christmas because I'm still working on the one she put in my stocking the Christmas before last Christmas.
  • I love the smell of skunk spray. Leslie doesn't even know this about me. The scent reminds me of the best summer of my life. Reason is because that first summer I started going out with Leslie (June 3, 1989) there was a skunk problem at the camp we were working at. The camp director was a hunter & so he set traps for the skunks. I'd help him check the traps and dispose of the skunks. Funny thing about the mind and associations!
  • I was security for Rod Stewart. This leads into another, I was a member of 723 Comm Squadron in Halifax, NS as part of the Canadian Forces Reserves. During that time, Rod Stewart was visiting town to do a concert on Citadel Hill. We were called in to be security.

I could go on...maybe another time, another post!

No comments: