Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Oh my my Oh Hell yes Honey put on that party dress

I'm preparing this afternoon to share with the residents where I work.

As I'm preparing I'm focusing on my main point being God is in pursuit of you!

I don't know what they've been up to today but God has been pursuing them all day!

Out of nowhere I'm broadsided by the truth - God has been pursuing me all day today too!

Boom! - A great sense of His presence comes into being!

We all go through seasons in life. Sometimes they each come upon us very quickly. Other times we can be in a season for an extended period.

Spring - everything is exciting, new, growing & fresh.
Summer - life is fun, refreshing, sunlit & soothing.
Fall - challenges present themselves in the form of age, sickness, kids getting older & leaving home or not leaving home.
Winter - we feel shut in and alone trying to keep some warmth in our relationship with God - we struggle & ask questions like "God, where are you - don't you care?"

Bottom line: God pursues us in every season of life!

God created the seasons & He's present in every one of them!

No comments: