Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shuffle

Music is a big part of my life. My kids, especially Jake, has this same love within him.

I have the coolest kids! Jake had a birthday party/sleepover on Friday. When his mom asked him to go pick out a CD for background music he came back with Nirvana - Nevermind. Julia was sitting in the kitchen with me. When the second song came on she looked at me and said, "I know what this song is." I said, "What?" She said, "In Bloom." That's my girl!

Today, I'm at the office and shuffling my ipod. It's good to hit shuffle when you just cannot decide what to listen to. I've heard some goodies I haven't heard in a while:

Always There For You - Michael Sweet
New York, New York - Frank Sinatra
My Promise - Tourniquet
Lickin' - The Black Crowes
A Little Sleep - Deliverance
Lay it Down - Ratt
The Best is Yet to Come - Frank Sinatra
Out Tonight - Rent Soundtrack (Sorry Les, couldn't take this one and had to skip it - not a fan)
Walking on the Moom - The Police
Dare You to Move - Switchfoot
Friend of a Friend - Foo Fighters
Narrow Daylight - Diana Krall
Goin' Home Tonight - White Lion

What music has been ringing in your ears lately?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Out Tonight is a great track. It's okay, I know you don't share my love of the RENT soundtrack.

Anonymous said...

I'm not up to date with an Ipod to put on shuffle but i did used to like putting muy 6 cd changer on shuffle back in the day. Interesting list you had there.