Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blessed

For the second day in a row I spent the day home sick with all three kids home from school sick too. I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.

It's funny how different things can make one think.

We were watching Cars today and the Porsche was talking to McQueen about why she chose to stay in Radiator Springs instead of going back to the hustle and bustle of lawyering in L.A.

As they looked out over the rolling hills I got to thinking about where we live - with the Rocky Mountain backdrop each morning we wake up and just minutes drive away. It's great to live in the city but it's also great to be able to drive less than an hour away and experience wilderness, wildlife, running streams & rivers, breathtaking mountainous scenery - and the best part of all, being able to share in that as a family!

I started thinking about how much I love Leslie & my kids...I started getting all choked up watching Cars for frig-sake! I gotta stay off the Neo Citran for a while.

No comments: