Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stop Doubting and Believe

I just got off the phone with someone I was anxiously awaiting to hear from all week.

Good news!

As I sat at my desk having hung up the phone from sharing my previous call with Leslie I remembered...

This morning I saw the kids off on the school bus. As the bus pulled away and I walked back to the house to get in the car & head to work, I was talking to God. As we walked and talked, I told God I'd really like to hear from someone today. I asked that it be possible.

..As I sit at my desk smiling God warms my heart. I'm drawing closer to the God that has always been here - not so much because of the phone call that He made happen but because of what that represents... ..God is in control & He's close - He cares about me!

No comments: